Re: where to donate?

No - Violet doesn't have access to that paypal account yet.  She wrote:

"So it is VERY important right now that if anyone wants to donate to
help pay cost of the server/hosting, please go to MY website,
http://undented.com, and donate using the Donate button at the top of
the right-hand column.  That goes to a Paypal account that I can
access myself. All of those donations will be used to support the sites."