> Hi,
>

> I'd like somethig with :
> - several independant tracks
> - a multiply function
> - MIDI sync
> - storage of loops
>

> Did I miss anything obvious ?

Thinking laterally, yes you did,
 more info about what you actually want to achieve
might turn up some interesting answers for you.

Why do you need midi-sync?
What do you mean by "independent tracks"? different loop lengths?
Why do you need multiply?

Your list of options and you're assessment seems very thorough,
so it's unlikely that anyone's going to pull a magic answer
out the hat for you.
(ok, the "I have a Repeater for you to buy" may have nailed it for you :-)

However, almost always there's more than one way to get the result
you want to hear. It may be that there's a workaround for you
to do exactly what you want, but using gear that misses one or
more "essential" features.

Example 1.. the EHX 2880 has a special "mixdown" track... I'm not
sure but I suspect you can use that to do some kind of multiply.

Example 2..maybe your application would allow you to use the looper
 as midi master. ...maybe you can simply avoid having to midi sync.

Also, it would be interesting to read about the approach that you want to
follow.

andy butler