Re: Cheap small USB interface with low latency?

I've been using the Audio Kontrol 1 (Native Instruments) for a while
and it works very good. 1 mic input, 1 line input, 4 outs. I use it
live with ableton live, and usually get 12 ms of latency, which is
really good for a USB interface.
cheers,
alex

www.myspace.com/alexandreklinke