Re: active and creative looper

Martin Dosh is most definitely awesome. And Linsey..what should i type in youtube to search for Linsey?

It's the thought of sharing that counts :)

And ohh a tiny mini question: I'm having problems with my obie edp. My 'Mute' seems to have
latency to stop playing as i pressed the mute switch and my 'Multiply' fails once in a while..it displays C--- sometimes. I don't think it's
because of the Long Press or Short Press feature ( i think). I've looked thru the manual and can't understand it (way too advanced for me) probably because of
my bad english :P. Sorry, I'm such a noob.

Warm Regards,
Halim Zainal