RE: Rép : Multi-tracks loopers questions

thanks for the input,

How many "tracks" can I have in an LP1 can each of these have overdubs?

the problem I for see unless someone has predicedand safeguarded against this version of multiplying by adding onto differant tracks is that if

track 1 has 1 bar drum beat
then
track 2 is 12x as long for a chord pattern

do i have ot mentally keep in mind which tracks are which lengths or is there indications?

reason being that presuming i can overdub on either of these tracks, i know i would end up  accidentally trying to  add a chordal overdub onto the 1 bar loop  thus creating a mess lol.

i already do this with my 2x edps which has led me to go down the sus-overdub route cos at least i CAN only be pressing the one track down at once rather then leaving the single measure on edp1 "open" whilst also opening up the longer 12 bar measure in edp2 to overdub into.

sorry i find it hard ot demonstrate..i  have shot some video over the last few weeks so hopefully i will get something up on youtube soon.

Phill