Re: Multi-tracks loopers questions

De : "Buzap Buzap" <buzap@gmx.net>
Date : 13 juillet 2010 20:22:23 HNJ
Objet : Rép : Multi-tracks loopers questions

Why not get a used MacBook instead of NetBook? (around 500,-EUR)

If I'd have a netbook, I think I'd stick to Windows and use Mobius (possibly with Bidule).

best regards
Buzap

Well, I'm using a macbook to type this email, it would get jealous if I bought a second one :).

Seriously, I'm more interested in netbooks because :
1) they're small and light
2) they're cheap

I'm still not really comfortable with the thought of using a laptop to make music but if it's not much bigger than a speak and spell I might feel a bit better about it :).

</daviD>

"Simulating the true styles and making carefully.
 Many colours a lot, selected freely by you !"