Loopers-Delight CD IV - Update - July 19

Hi -

Just a quick update on the current status of the Loopers-Delight CD IV - which is dedicated to the memory of Kim Flint.

Last week, a person indicated he'll not be able to participate in the next Loopers-Delight CD (ironically, he was first to express interest).  So, now there is no need to keep waiting for his submission.

This leaves an open slot if another person would like to join the next edition of the Loopers-Delight CD Vol IV.

If you're interested and would like further information, please check out these two links:

1) Info on previous Loopers-Delight CD editions: http://www.loopers-delight.com/cd/LoopersDelightCDs.html
2) Basic info on this Loopers-Delight CD IV: http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/wilma_hiliter/LDarchive/201003/msg00612.html?line=3#hilite

If you are interested and have any questions, please email to me OFF-LIST (as I can't keep up with all the LD email traffic).

Kind regards,

David