Looperlative LP1 for sale (plus foot controller)

Hello everyone,

I'm selling my Looperlative LP1, and I'm bundling it with a Behringer
FCB1010 foot controller.

(I think it's an incredible machine, however I just don't have the
time or mental capacity to incorporate it into my show the way I want
to.)

All original power cords included, plus a network cable for updating
the LP1 over the internet, and also two MIDI cables for connecting the
foot controller or syncing to a drum machine.

Everything's in great shape and fully functional.

I'm selling it all for $1000.

Let me know if you're interested - thanks :-)

--
www.ashleycreighton.com

music to make you feel better about being depressed