Re: Looper software for live performance

Hello,
I personnaly use Logelloop since 2007 on different projects, bands
live, solo, theatre,...I use the Interpolation, macro,...and I'm very
happy with it. I never had any problem or trouble of stability, it
works perfectly. Some little problems I had are related to my lacks of
competences with the computer itself but not with Logelloop. It's a
very good soft with a lot of possibilities (more than I ever could
imagine) wich provides musicians to go very far in a composition, mix,
and diffusion in live performances.
Jean-Luc Thomas