Re: M9 and RC50

>>   There's nothing like having to compensate for your own timing
inaccuracies (let alone those of the musicians
you are playing with, because a looping performance sets those mistakes
in stone for the duration of the piece.

Good luck,

Rick Walker <<

unless you let it attenuate and alter it.....no?.....great techniques
rickeeeee......thank you!

p.s. was just sitting on the oh so hot deck listening to my pod: louis
angelo, perdro felix (rip), fabio anile, the usual
suspects.....daydreaming about the LOOPESTERY on LOOPER'S ISLAND and i
just remembered that a friend of mine is in the process of buying a
"fairly new" school, grounds and all.....this is north of pittsburgh in
FREEPORT, a snug little town on the river.....we're talkin caffateria,
showers galore, bathrooms all over the place, many big rooms.....my
mind is boggled by this.....this is the same group that runs THE
INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN'S ART GALLERY that i play at, in fact, i
cornsider myself the HOUSE BAND.....:).....i'll keep everyone posted on
this as it develops.....