RE: Great Quote about Looping by Brian Eno

I enjoy everyone's thoughts on this. I happen to love Eno's work and can appreciate what he's saying. I found it to be more about a humble confidence in one's work/abilities insofar as one can play/compose/record and be done without too much looking back. For me personally, I find my literary endeavors have a much greater degree of self censorship and/or editing. I will return to pieces written 25 years ago, thinking then they were perfect, and edit the hell out of them and THEN think they are perfect. Maybe I'll be re-visiting them again at 70 for another go around.
J.D.