Re: OT: I NEED A PLACE TO SLEEP IN THE BAY AREA AUGUST 14TH

Ted glad you're going to kim's service.  You're one of the longest
around here and clearly can appreciate the early days of kim's energy
I think.

What has society come to when you get fined for sleeping in your car
bt these days probably serves a purpose.  Luck with getting a sofa
sure someone will open up for your time inSF.

Jimu

--
Sent from my mobile device

>From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim
Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com