Re: Windows 7 issues/

I've been much happier with the 64-bit Windows 7 actually.  What kind of problems are you having?

From: Jeff Duke
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 3:06 PM
Subject: Windows 7 issues/

I am thinking of moving to Windows 7 (64 bit?) from my faithful XP. I only use a computer for recording/post production and for Ninjam/Livestream uses. I am not looping with it and this is a desktop machine. Currently a AMD Athlon 64x2 dual core 6400+. 4 gigs ram although XP 32 bit only "sees" 3.25 gigs.

Are there still issues with drivers etc. Anything to worry about? Also anything on 32 bit vs 64 bit?

thanks,

Jeff