Re: Drum machine

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 4:35 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
Are you sure it wasnt the classic Dr Rhythm ... now THAT was a cool simple drum machine... there was a short time (guessing 1981) where EVERYONE had one (If you werent Thomas Dolby and could afford a Linn Drum!!!)

I also had the Casio, as mentioned, that was GREAT.. but HUGE!

But the nightmare is... palms sweating as I remember, That I OWNED A FUCKING 808!
.. and sold it...

what a doofus!

I think most of us have at least one of those "damn I sold that" regrets.  Mine was a Moog Rogue and Mutron BiPhase.

DOH!

--
-==-=-=-
Tony