Re: Drum machine

I had an RZ-1 too and just sold it last year. I was amazed how much I got
for it on Ebay - about five times what I expected. I don't regret selling
it, but it was great fun to use and the cassette of extra drum sounds that
came with it was rather amusing, with that nice Japanese man announcing
the
sounds.

Steve