From: Simeon Harris [mailto:simeonharris40@googlemail.com]
Sent: August 9, 2010 1:24 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: question about send/return and looper connection

guitar goes into the front of the amp

effect send on the amp goes to input of the looper

output of the looper goes to effect return on the amp

sim

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Mike Kilburn <mkilburn@eastlink.ca> wrote:

Thanks Sim – just to save me more trial/error as I haven’t been using send/return much in the past. Which goes where in terms of the in/out of the looper and the send/return of the amp – and then the inst would go directly into the amp input? Excuse my lack of know how on this stuff.

Mike