Re: Looping on Iphone with Bebot - FUN (link to "music")

At 12:58 PM +0000 8/9/10, Anders Bergdahl wrote:
>Hey, i got an Iphone recently and found Bebot and even more (sales
>pitch voice on) it LOOPS and glitches and does COOL stuff!! Very
>funn to do some looping on the bus..
>I just plugged my Iphone into my laptop and recorded a quick "thing"
>all loopine i Bebot omly delay and reverb are added in the laptop....
><http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9503860>http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9503860
>
>Down load it NOW... it really really FUN.. lets hear more jams on
>this little gem!!

Hah!  I love Bebot.  I grabbed it first thing when I got my iPhone
last year, and it's remained one of my favorite "tinker and relax"
apps (along with BT's 'Sonifi' app) ever since.  In fact, I was just
playing with it while waiting for pizza take-out in the car last
night, and wondering if they'd ported it to the iPad yet.  I love
futzing around with the Scale presets, then practicing wild prog-rock
synth runs. :D

Great fun, and I can't believe how good it sounds for a phone app.
I've still got an older version, so I didn't realize they'd added
looping and glitching.  Gotta go check for updates now....

        --m.
--
_____
"i've got no houston to wind down to. i've got no protocol...."