From: Jeff Duke [mailto:jeff_d@embarqmail.com]
Friday, August 06, 2010 9:06 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Windows 7 issues/

I am thinking of moving to Windows 7 (64 bit?) from my faithful XP. I only use a computer for recording/post production and for Ninjam/Livestream uses. I am not looping with it and this is a desktop machine. Currently a AMD Athlon 64x2 dual core 6400+. 4 gigs ram although XP 32 bit only "sees" 3.25 gigs.

Are there still issues with drivers etc. Anything to worry about? Also anything on 32 bit vs 64 bit?