Battle of the Kalka River - Live looping and Hexatone Iphone app(Looptronics ?)

Another LOOP !!  This time I have added a rhythm track created on... The Iphone - in JR Hexatone Pro.. very random very cool... I did a session with weird sounds in Hexatone,recorded some loops on the Iphone and imported it to Cubase and mixed with the guitar track. The Hexatone loops form a sort of rhythm track - but more random than with most sequencers. AND it relatively in expensive- PLUS you can create cool loops anywhere anytime...

The result: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9518634 (Battle of the Kalka River)

Hope you like all 12:23 minutes ;-)