From: Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Sat, August 14, 2010 2:44:30 AM
Subject: Re: SoftStep prests

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 11:32 AM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> I'm sticking with the Little Giant tho'..
> ................the only one with a screensaver

He, he... a screensaver - how cool! In the display I guess?

I bet Keith will develop a free app that runs a random light show on
the SoftStep, percolating the leds in a classic disco light organ
fashion. Will look good on stage pre show - especially if using many
Softsteps in your rig!  ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se