Re: Boss "International Championship" [SIC]....

You guys sound like a bunch of anarchists! :)

--- On Tue, 8/17/10, Alexandre Klinke <alexandre.klinke@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Alexandre Klinke <alexandre.klinke@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Boss "International Championship" [SIC]....
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Tuesday, August 17, 2010, 7:43 PM

That's a great idea.
I got even more pissed off after reading the regulations of the contest:

2) ELIGIBILITY: CONTEST OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.

And they still call it "World Championship", WTF?

I guess everyone who is not american will have to hijack the contest then...

Cheers,
Alexandre Klinke
(Brazilian, living in Canada and looping without Boss gear)