Re: LET'S HIJACK THIS CONTEST....

ja,ja, i never thought id be in a boss looping contest:-)
but there they are, live at the loop festivals in Cologne and Antwerp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFrZ1hEFkOA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLFeyIzAW_I&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC1DM71uA3Y&feature=related

cheers
Luis

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 10:33 PM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
Well, the "international" part is a joke of course.
However, I don't think anyone at this list should be offended by a Boss Looping contest.
Keeping our niche existing as loopers in mind, even if some parts are misleading/motivated by coporate interests etc., if more people are interested in live looping, this would be welcome development, I guess.
Buzap

--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 ¿/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl