Re: Ways to promote Y2K-X LOOP FEST?

The Festival website has always been   www.y2kloopfest.com

We've had a lot of constantly changing information about lineup and venues
On top of that, Warren Sirota who is doing the website can't really commit
any really time to it until Sept 1 due to work constraints.  Kris Hartung
has put up a short page and I'll try to get more information to him as soon
as I can.

I'm sorry I'm not as together as in the past, but

1) the number of artists coming is
overwhelming this year.
2)I am still having problems finding places for everyone to stay (and
working hard
every single day to do so)
3) and enough venue space for everyone to perform (there are 4 less
venues in Santa Cruz than there were last year due to the recession
4) I've received less than a quarter of the donations that I've received
in previous years

I'll get you information as soon as I can.  I have to have it soon for
the press here in Santa Cruz as well.

yours,  Rick Walker