Dancing in the Little Giant on FCB graveyard :-)

I have a Gordius Little Giant 2 incoming any day now! Think I will
keep all my three used and partly defect Behringer pedals just for my
own Morbid Mausoleum of Evil Gear. I already long for the day my LG2
will have an issue so I can walk across the local street and pick up
the appropriate spare part. Such luxury isn't an option with the FCB
tanks, but they all served me well until one part broke and forced be
to buy a full new pedalboard. Since they come cheap I didn't mind the
first time. Then it stopped feeling so cheap and by the third havoc I
am realizing that the more expensive LG2 actually is less expensive in
the long run. And simpler to travel with.

If anyone wondered what this post was about, it is about MIDI Control
Pedalboard Psychosis.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se