Re: Supporting the Y2K-X LOOP FEST with a preview of my compositionfor the Looper's Delight Compilation Vol. IV

2010/9/2 Sjaak Overgaauw <tcplugin@gmail.com>
> very nice Fabio ... will there eventually be a full length CD of this kind
> of music?
I hope to have a new CD release using just that kind of musical approach, but I don't know "when" it will be done.
I'm working on the "live side" of that approach for the Y2K-X Loopfest, so I surely will start working on the CD after the festival. I'll let you know.

Thanks for the interest.

fabio