Abelton Live question

Sorry if anyone thinks this is too OT for LD, but this QT goes to people with HI IQ.

Im in Abelton, got my Ozone keyboard plugged in.. I drag a piano over.. and play on the Ozone keyboard. lovely.. no problems
I spend a happy 15 minutes in C Minor, discovering the exquisite limitations of a 2 octave keyboard.

I drag a new sound over, this time a nasty synth sound... and play with that.. again,.. great, .. play with that for a bit, till the neighbors bang on the wall.

NOW  select the Piano channel again.. no piano.. juts noisy synth... I DELETE noisy synth.. silence.. no piano... piano gone.. must have piano... bang rocks together ... hunt wilderbeast...

I WANT MY PIANO!!

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com