Re: Abelton Live question

Are you playing sounds in Ableton Live? Be gentle now... It really helps! Anyway, that's why I havé real synths made of rock and Wood. Give me some more specific info mauve I CAN sniff out that piano:-)
Antony Hequet

Sent from my iPhone

On 2010-09-02, at 21:02, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:

Sorry if anyone thinks this is too OT for LD, but this QT goes to people with HI IQ.

Im in Abelton, got my Ozone keyboard plugged in.. I drag a piano over.. and play on the Ozone keyboard. lovely.. no problems
I spend a happy 15 minutes in C Minor, discovering the exquisite limitations of a 2 octave keyboard.

I drag a new sound over, this time a nasty synth sound... and play with that.. again,.. great, .. play with that for a bit, till the neighbors bang on the wall.

NOW  select the Piano channel again.. no piano.. juts noisy synth... I DELETE noisy synth.. silence.. no piano... piano gone.. must have piano... bang rocks together ... hunt wilderbeast...

I WANT MY PIANO!!