From: "Jeff Duke" <jeff_d@embarqmail.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 9:53 AM
Subject: OT: portable audio recorders

I am looking to replace my aging Sony 702 mini disk recorder (still works).
Anyone have a recommendation? Budget minded so I was looking at the Zoom
H2.
I would use it for field recordings and grabbing live gigs on the fly.
After
reading mixed reviews I thought to ask here for hands on experience.

best,

Jeff

http://jeffduke.bandcamp.com/
http://www.vimeo.com/jeffduke