Re: OT: portable audio recorders

Ok, for completeness, I did really try to find out what the level thing
does (both for line-in and mic sources), using a proper test setup, and
the level setting does effect things post-converter, thus rendering it
practically useless.

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs