Re: Abelton Live question

Already there Per... Its fast becoming my favorite way of ending any command.. multiply> shuffle.. didn't know you could alter the way it works, actually I'm disapointed, I thought it was random!!!

Mark

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:

> I have modified almost every command to do exactly what I want.
> Not so optimistic about the loop window, but I think you can achieve pretty much everything else with Mobius.

Check out the different options for *Shuffle"! It reminds a bit of
loopwindowing in the EDP. But Mobius Shuffle only slices up the loop
and reorders the slice (according to the chosen preset, or your own
scripted). It can't snag snippets from older, now thrown away, parts
of the loop. But Augustus Loop does that, if looking for a "software
loop windowing" alternative.

Per
- programming Gordius Little Giant while listening to Finntroll
http://bit.ly/chNgmU

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com