Re: Re: POLYRHYTHMIC COUNTERPOINT

2010/9/9 Toby G <carpet8@mac.com>:
> They may not get distracted but they will count beats/pulses incorrectly.

the trick was that being 29 beats each bar, you have to concentrate
counting. which is not so difficult, but you *have to be really*
counting each beat to sum the total amount of silent bars. otherwise,
if you write 7*(4/4)+1/4, people gets comfortable seeing that *common*
seven 4/4 bars and thinking they can rest and catch the time line
later... which not always happen ;)

--
I bé, després estava aquella dona que sense saber que estava

Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com