Re: Polymeter - Polyrhythm - Changing meter

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 4:21 PM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
I wonder if anyone read this far.............lol

I did!

I wish I understood more... its the numbers, being dyslexic means I get a bit fuzzy in the head...

All I know is that drum loops where you retrigger them at beat 9 are my favorites, and that if I run one loop at 9 cycles against another thats running 5..that sounds great too!

And if you add all those numbers together you get 23, that strange re-occurring number that pops up too much! (See William Burroughs and Jim Carey)

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com