Re: OT West African/African Diaspora rhythms: 3/4, 4/4, 6/8, 12/8

Dancing to learn about music would be like drafting to understand
architecture wouldn't it?

I don't know if that works really, but its late and I tried.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos