MIDI sync with Time Signature Retention

Hi everyone--

I'm somewhat new to audio looping. I have been doing a form of looping by building up tracks with my Akai MPC60 and sampler. I am thinking about syncing some audio loops into the mix, as it were.

So I am thinking of getting a real-deal audio looper. It will need to slave to to the Akai, and it will need to be a piece of hardware. Thing is, it will not only need to slave tempo, but will need to slave time signature as well. I'm not opposed to having to load a patch that has this data in it, if need be. But it definitely needs to respond to play/stop commands and stay in sync with the MPC.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
Matt W