Re: MIDI sync with Time Signature Retention

I'm far from an expert, but I dont believe there is any way to indicate
time
signature in midi or any other system... you can send and recieve sync
pulses that might represent some lowest common denominator concerning bmp
or
some such, but...

Maybe if you can explain why you believe you need to communicate time
signature someone can give you a better idea of whats possible and how
other
deal with similar issues...