Re: OT: midi mergers

If you're only using it in combination with a computer, then basically
any MIDI interface in combination with e.g. MIDI OX can be used. Apart
from that, I remember I was on the quest for a MIDI interface with
proper router/merger functionality, and alas didn't found anything
except the two choices you found as well.

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs