Re: German audiences (WAS site specific looping)

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
But hey - what about Norwegian audiences! Mark...? Germans and
Norwegians seem both very interesting people to me. Special in many
ways. It's an interesting topic how all this comes through in how an
audience is experienced from the performers sides.

heh heh put on the spot will ya?

Actually I have always found Norwegian audiences to be great, maybe a little of the reserved thing too though, swedish, simerlar...
UK better,
US even better...
Italian crazy (but got the impression they were not really paying attention and waiting for the disco)
but the absolute BEST audiences I have ever played to were...

*drum roll*

Belgian!

Specifically Gent

so there ya go..