Re: German audiences (WAS site specific looping)

Per,

You nailed it! (about the "playbacks" at European venues). I was
surprised last week in Berlin to be sitting in a room at the Akademie
der Künste for the "Zero 'n' One" conference and we were "listening"
to the playback of several works...the session was a "listening
party"!

It was very strange and yet had a very charming effect about it. Not
something one encounters in the US very often, nor had it happened the
previous week at DRHA, in Uxbridge.

Best,

Dennis

P.S. Sorry I wasn't able to get up to Stockholm, but Berlin CERTAINLY
kept me busy as I returned with about 15 GB of field recordings and
new material!

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com
http://usrslashsbin.angrek.com/