More Eigenharp info + Stick comparison

New great CDM round-up on the  Eigenharp http://bit.ly/9w73ci! I
personally prefer the Chapman Stick though http://bit.ly/a9kA6E. Both
instruments offer the musician to instantly play two different
sounding rigs by each hand. Sometimes when I get bored with looping,
because it is so hard to use with rubato playing, I get relief to play
 the Stick without looping. When watching the Eigenharp videos it
surprises me that so many players go for music based on "beats and
sequenced patterns"... like they totally miss the big point with the
Eigenharp as I get it; to free your playing form a fixed tempo and to
use tempo for your own musical expression.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com