Re: Rackless (and not going the computer route)

hi Mark,

As it's passive, no worries about sound quality.

It will let you mix 2 stereo signals.

You'd have to use Y-cables on the inputs *and* output.

In most situations the output of this box would
then need to be fed to a stereo DI with gain make-up.

Sorry to not be more help.

andy