Re: SoftStep MIDI control pedal board is about to ship(question)

There isn't a MIDI chart in the manual but page 17 in the channel mentions the output destinations, they being Note, CC, Bank, Program, OSC (Open Sound Control), Pitch Bend, MMC, Aftertouch, or Poly Aftertouch (no Sys Ex?  :-D) and implies that there are further controls that you can set once you've chosen a destination.

So we'll have to wait and see!

Overall, I have been really impressed by the musicality of software as shown in the manual.

If you need something "vanilla" like just note offs or just note ons, I'd anticipate that it would either do it right out of the box, or an early software update would fix it.