Re: Boomerang 3 vs. Boss RC-50

At 10:35 AM -0500 10/1/10, Jeff Shirkey wrote:
>>I dial up a drum patch on the DR-5 and control it with the RC50.
>
>Probably a dumb question, but I'm not one to shy away from them.
>
>Can I create a drum/bass loop (or any other kind of loop for that
>matter) on my computer (in Live, for example) and then stop/start it
>with the RC50?

Actually, what it sounds like you're asking is, "Does the RC50 send
MIDI Machine Control Start & Stop commands?"

I don't know the answer to that, but you should be able to download
the MIDI Implementation Chart (or look at it in the back of the
manual), to check if the RC50 supports MMC.

        --m.
--
_____
"bye-bye empire; empire, bye-bye"