Make sure to say hi if you come out!

I'll be keeping a tour diary here, as much as is practical. Last night's
entry is now up. http://thegrandschlep.posterous.com

# Thursday, September 30, 2010

    John Natsoulas Gallery
    521 1st Street, Davis, CA
    tape loop improv set w/Ross Hammond, Kevin Corcoran & Wes Steed
    7 p.m.
    FREE

# Friday, October 1, 2010

    NorCal Noisefest
    Luna's Cafe
    1414 16th Street, Sacramento, CA
    solo tape loop set
    8:00 pm
    $10

# Sunday, October 3, 2010

    Nomad Cafe
    6500 Shattuck Ave. (at 65th St.), Oakland, CA
    11:30 a.m. - 1:00 pm (acoustic set)
    FREE

# Monday, October 4, 2010

    Luna's Cafe
    1414 16th Street, Sacramento, CA
    tape loop improv in duo w/Laurie Amat
    8:00 pm
    $5-10, sliding scale (free with Noisefest admission button)

# Tuesday, October 5, 2010

    Border's Books
    4980 Stockdale Highway, Bakersfield, CA
    7:00 pm (acoustic set)
    FREE

# Wednesday, October 6, 2010

    Amsterdam Cafe
    10905 Magnolia Blvd, North Hollywood, CA
    7:00 - 9:00 pm (acoustic set)
    FREE

# Friday, October 8, 2010

    Café Montmartre
    4362 Main, Vancouver, BC, CANADA
    9:00 pm (acoustic set)
    w/Nothofagus

# Thursday, October 14, 2010

    Gallery 1412
    1412 18th Ave. (@ Union), Seattle, WA
    tape loop improv in trio w/Greg Campbell & Tom Baker
    8 p.m.
    $5-15 sliding scale

# Sunday, October 17, 2010

    Loopfest!!!
    120 Pearl Alley, Santa Cruz, CA
    improvised tape loop set as part of Chinapainting
    5 p.m.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com