Joke-ish OT (Re: questions for FCB1010 with UnO chip users at theSanta Cruz Loop festival)

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 2:31 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> Rambling poetic and amusing ending:
> Having said all that, I might leave my FCB in Santa Cruz, vertically
>placed
> in the sand, like a gravestone...

In fact that is not too odd at all... Since it is about halloween in
US many people in Santa Cruz build similar kind of "gravestone
installations" in their gardens. I'm sure Bill and Nancy would love
having a true Francomb Halloween installation set up for free beside
the pool (the raccoon pool, that is). Let me know if you need help to
(sledge) hammer it down into the lawn.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se