Re: Joke-ish OT (Re: questions for FCB1010 with UnO chip users at theSanta Cruz Loop festival)

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 10:06 PM, Louie Angulo
<louie.angulo@googlemail.com> wrote:
> now i should also mention that this tortures should only apply to the
> original malfunctioning midi spitter and button faulty FCB1010s
> without the UnO Chip

In a locked closet I still got the three evil boxes that tortured my
musicianship for almost a decade. If the Bashment Board refunds me the
over weight fee I can bring them for their righteous punishment in
Santa Cruz. May Bad Boxes Burn!

/ Per
- FCB Bashment Quality Assurance Assistant