OT: Brian Eno "coming soon on Warp"

  Interesting track......................

but $99.99?

Brian Eno is becoming the Apple of electronic artists.

Expensive, prestigious, elitist music for upper middle class and wealthy
people.

Save your money and invest in artists like Bola, Oval, Trente Moller or
my next CD
or,   fuck it...................save your money and produce your own all
original
electronic CD.

Brian Eno has been a constant source of inspiration to me throughout
my artistic life but this elitist pricing just makes me spiney.

rick walker