Re: WELL I JUST MADE MY SANTA CRUZ HOTEL RESERVATIONS

Good to hear that you're coming, Ted! :-)  I've been less lucky this
time; just received word today that I won't get the grant I applied
for to cover traveling costs. Since it is too close to call off the
flight tickets I will go anyway on borrowed money that I will have to
bring in somehow later on. Oh well, shit happens as they say. But at
least bad economy doesn't spoil a great party!!! I'm very excited
about meeting everyone :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se