Re: WELL I JUST MADE MY SANTA CRUZ HOTEL RESERVATIONS

I'll be there in Santa Cruz form 12th to 19th, that's enough time for a beer or two...
Happy to meet you all !

-fabio

2010/10/5 Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com>
Per wow that's terrible re your support but glad you are still finding a way to make the journey.  Looking forward to seeing you again.  I'm going to be there Friday the 17th through Monday the 18th.  Ted sorry you won't make the brunch, this is the first year I've ever been able to be there for it.  Mark, Jeff of course looking forward to meeting you guys.

Jim