Re: EDP Stereo Looping Setup Dilemma

great, let us know how that works out.

That looks like a nice box and I'd be all over it had I not forsaken
hardware...  but $149...  man I have so many little virtual boxes that
do pretty similar things in Bidule...  one patch I made for a recent
project would probably cost me thousands to create physically...  (Of
course, I would have tried to do it differently with h/w).

Sylvain