Re: New looping track

Kevin,

Really enjoyed that.

Looking forward to seeing you in SantaCruz, if it winds up that I am able
to come.

There's some doubt about that at the moment, but we'll see.

Cheers,

Ted

---- kkissinger@kevinkissinger.com wrote:

=============
Hi!

Lately I've spent more time with my solder iron than I have creating
music.  I built some logic circuits to support clocked events within
very long loops.

(I consider a "Very Long Loop" to be a loop that takes so long to
repeat that it isn't particularly recognizable as a loop).

One of the issues with long loops is that it is humanly impossible to
play highly spaced notes on any kind of beat.  Yet, I wanted to be
able to start with unconnected sounds and have them slowly morph into
something rhythmic over time.

I posted the mp3 download at electro-music along with a little more
technical data about the recording.

If you like music that is kind of relaxing and ambient, you may like
this track.

http://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44449

Look forward to seeing everyone at Y2KX -- since I'm traveling by air,
I will not be able to bring the synthesizer that I used to make this
track... such is life!

-- Kevin